In the summer of 1962, a man named Arch West took his wife and three kids on a trip to Southern Califorina. West was a VP at Frito-Lay, and somewhere north of San Diego, he tasted a tortilla chip for the first time. The experience changed his life, and it also changed your life. Tortilla chips, Arch West thought, just might be Frito-Lay’s next big thing. Back in Dallas, Frito-Lay disagreed. The world was happy with Fritos. Who needed tortilla chips? But Arch West was so confident about the future of tortilla chips that he secretly funneled discretionary funds...Read More
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018