Today, petty political polarization renders the legislative arm of our government incapable of finding solutions to acute policy issues facing our nation. All too often: politicians resort to talking points that veil the big picture and oversimply inherently complex problems. Take the issue of immigration reform, for example, Democrats argue that we are a nation of immigrants, while Republicans counter that we are, first and foremost, a nation of laws. While both arguments have merit, placing the entire immigration debate within these artificial walls has no merit. These two notions, which claim to exclusively define the true essence of our...Read More
Month: October 2017
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018