Feeeeeeelings The Green Belt René Descartes was a French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist who’s most famous for saying: “I think, therefore I am.” He believed that the mind and the body were completely separate, and that the mind could operate through conscious reasoning, unaffected by emotion. Despite the fact that those ideas have permeated Western Culture for a long, long time: Descartes was totally wrong. Photograph Photo by AJ Garcia via Unsplash This is the Green Belt of Mixed Mental Arts: Thinking and feeling are always linked as shown by the story of Elliot who had part of his...Read More
Month: February 2018
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018