by Kyle Digby – @kyledigby WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and I grew up in the small town of Mandeville, Louisiana. I currently live in the capital of Cajun country: Lafayette, Louisiana. WHERE ARE YOUR PEOPLE FROM? This is a complex question for Cajuns. Historically speaking the Cajuns are the descendants of the Acadian people, former French colonists that were expelled from Nova Scotia by British soldiers during the Seven Years’ War (or French & Indian War) in 1755. Families were broken up and scattered to different ends of the world, and...Read More
Month: June 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018
- Ep 356 - A Better Way To Help: Dambisa Moyo June 24, 2018Dambisa Moyo is from Zambia. She's studied the effect of foreign aid on the economies of developing nations. She finds it lacking in many respects. Her new book is Edge of Chaos: Why Democracy is Failing to Deliver Economic Growth and How to Fix It. You can go to mixedmentalarts.online and click on our amazon link […]