US – Mexico border: Tijuana on the right, San Diego Border Patrol offices on the left. by Jorge Angeles. My name is Jorge Angeles, I am a 33 years old. I was raised in Tijuana, Mexico and lived there for the first 27 years of my life. Subsequently, I moved to Southern California to be with my now wife. I was raised in an upper-middle class, conservative Catholic household. Attended Catholic school all the way from kindergarten through high school (to say that after 15 years of religious education I was fed up with their cult, is an understatement)....Read More
Month: July 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018
- Ep 356 - A Better Way To Help: Dambisa Moyo June 24, 2018Dambisa Moyo is from Zambia. She's studied the effect of foreign aid on the economies of developing nations. She finds it lacking in many respects. Her new book is Edge of Chaos: Why Democracy is Failing to Deliver Economic Growth and How to Fix It. You can go to mixedmentalarts.online and click on our amazon link […]