It is a truth universally acknowledged that one cannot avoid drama at a large family gathering. Within your nuclear family unit, you’ve learned to coexist; you can manage the emotions in that group. But once a year or so, you have to attend a gathering of all the relatives, and you can’t… get… out of it. For many Americans, that event is Thanksgiving. For others, it may be Passover, Christmas, Divali, or Iftar. The menus differ, but family dynamics are surprisingly universal. You arrive, happy to see everyone, but your appetizers taste of cheese and dread. Not ten minutes...Read More
Author: Katie O'Brien
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018