Written by Lance Mann Growing up, the book The Penguin That Hated the Cold by Barbara Brenner, played a big role in my life. At the time, I could not agree more with Pablo the Penguin’s statement, “it’s silly to be chilly”. That all changed when I got into an ice bath for the first time. I was so cold it was impossible to think of anything other than how cold it was. That, and not dying! Enduring extreme cold for even short periods of time is an intense experience. So people ask me: The feelings you experience after...Read More
Author: Lance Mann
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018