Switzerland. What comes to mind? Swiss Cheese? Skiing in the Alps? Alpine meadows?!? Yodeling? Switzerland is a picture perfect postcard of a country. Switzerland’s tourism board has been bending backward to present a clean, proper, idyllic and somewhat fairytale image of our country. Sanitized cuteness, served with a side of gold. To round this off, Zurich repeatedly ranks as one of the top three cities in terms of standard of living. And yet, as someone who has spent her life living in Switzerland, I am aware of what lies behind the postcard and the terrible price that Switzerland’s quest to look perfect can take...Read More
Author: Meret Boxler
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018