Category: MMA Articles
- Ep 355 - Learning Through Adversity: Howard Bloom June 18, 2018Howard Bloom developed chronic fatigue syndrome in 1988. That didn't stop him from writing a bunch of books. His most recent book is How I Accidentally Started the Sixties, which is a memoir.
- Ep 354 - Talking Creativity and Corgis with Allen Gannett June 11, 2018Allen Gannett is the author of The Creative Curve: How to Develop the Right Idea, at the Right Time and he helps debunk genius myths. That's why Hunter likes him. That's why Bryan likes him. We hope you like him too. Also, Allen loves corgis. Be sure to go to https://mixedmentalarts.online/, support us on Patreon, use our Amazon affiliate, […]
- Ep 353 - A New Song and Dance: Ken Gordon and Adam Hansen June 4, 2018Adam Hansen and Ken Gordon are innovation guys. They also like to sing songs and enjoy the finer things in life. Their beards make the world a better place.
- Ep 352 - Real Science, Bro: Dr. Layne Norton May 28, 2018Layne Norton is an expert in nutrition. He's also an elite powerlifter and a professional body builder. In the continuing journey of sorting the wheat from the chaff, Bryan and Hunter learn about how to eat for performance.
- Ep 351 - Found in Translation: Magdalena Edwards May 21, 2018Magdalena Edwards is Bryan Callen's neighbor. She's also a translator.