A cultural mindset that focuses on individual pieces rather than the whole or individuals rather than the group. Atomism can be useful for breaking down complex processes like an assembly line or it can be less helpful for societies, leading everyone to think of themselves as an individual free from context, arguing ideas and focusing on trying to stand apart from the crowd. Atomism is heavily favored in the West.
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018