This means that if you can learn one thing, you can learn anything: The human brain is so flexible that it can automate anything from hunting for food to playing tennis to picking out just the right shade of taupe to make your den look really cool by 70’s standards. The problem becomes that we feeeeeeel that we’re good at some things and not other things and so we don’t take what we already know and apply it to new areas of learning.
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018