Most of us though, come to realize that our parents while they were a mixed bag, had their good points and bad points. We try and develop and nurture the good and weed out the bad so that we don’t screw up our own kids quite so badly. Over time, the hope is that humanity has slightly less emotional baggage. That’s progress. This phenomenon was understood by humans long before science came along. I’m going to go ahead and call it the Baldwin-Larkin Principle based on a poem I loved as a kid for its irreverence and a quote I only learned this year from Jamie Holmes. If you listen to the show or read the blog, you’ll have heard both before. If not, they’re below…excuse Philip Larkin’s swearing and extreme cynicism at the end.
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018