In the dim and distant past, agriculture appeared in a lot of different places independently. Estimates vary but we’ll go with the number eleven. Eleven different groups of humans figured out agriculture. They then swapped those crops. The result is that on the eve of Columbus’ voyage to the New World, there were two great systems of crops. The one involving Eurasia and Africa and the one involving the Americas. When Columbus arrived in The New World, these two groups of crops mixed and one of the results has been dishes more delicious than those anyone has ever tasted before.
- Ep 361- Dan Siegel December 10, 2018
- Ep 360: Tiger, Father of the Victorious: Nemr Abou Nassar September 7, 2018
- Ep 359- El Profesor: Sebastian Edwards August 22, 2018
- Ep 358 - Reporting on Palestine: Wajahat Ali July 30, 2018Stay tuned until the end for some information on the re-renaming of the show to the Bryan Callen Show.
- Ep 357 - Ancient Chinese Secrets: Edward Slingerland July 22, 2018